Breast Augmentation Sacramento Area
Non-Surgical Breast Augmentation By Fat Transfer
At Elite Medical Aesthetics, Expect the BestSCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
or read more
Breast Augmentation – Greater Sacramento Area
A Beautiful & Natural enhancement of Breasts
See the Breast Augmentation Expert, Dr Ray
What is non-surgical Breast Augmentation?
Want to have Breast Augmentation but don’t want breast implant and surgery then we have great news. Dr Ray at Elite Medical Aesthetics, Rocklin, offers Breast Augmentation by Non-Surgical Fat Transfer.
Fat Tissue is obtained from other areas, such as abdomen, flanks and back and through advanced technique prepare the fat tissue and then re-inject it into your breast, A Natural Look Breast Lift by fat transfer!
How is the process of getting a Non-Surgical Breast Augmentation?
Non-Surgical Breast Augmentation begins with a consultation with Dr. Ray and getting the information you need to make an informed decision.
Dr. Ray, at Elite Medical Aesthetics in Rocklin, will discuss your options during an initial consultation visit, and will evaluate your health and goals, and determine if Breast Augmentation by Fat Transfer is feasible and right for you. A review of medical and aesthetic history is often all that are needed for proper patient selection. Every effort is made to provide you with the utmost results using the safest and most predictable techniques.
Once we receive a request, we would accommodate a consultation same Day Appointment if you would want that. You would meet with Dr. Ray and he would listen to your needs and goals. Then will be explaining all medical aesthetic treatment options for your goals. Once a consultation is completed and you decide to get the process started for a Breast Augmentation then an instruction package including informed consent form would be presented to you. The costs and recovery for your specific procedure is also reviewed. A date for surgery is scheduled and well as a pre-operative visit. You read through and then Dr. Ray will review the information with you as well as the pre-Breast Augmentation procedure instructions, the procedure and after care.
Individual results may vary*.
Breast Augmentation FAQ
Am I a good candidate for Breast Augmentation?
As we age, gradually fat tissues gradually shrink as it happens in the Breasts as well. Fat transfer is a natural method to add more volume in the breasts which last long.
To perform the procedure, you must have adequate unwanted excess fat in your body. Once it is determined then we would plan for health evaluation and scheduling a time for the procedure while getting pre-requisites such as lab tests to be done.
How is Breast Augmentation done?
Fat transfer for breast augmentation is injected the fat tissues obtained from other areas of the body. Dr Ray would assess and determine how to shape up the breast the best by relying on medical knowledge and body sculpting experience and understanding of your current breast contouring.
It is important and Dr Ray would consider if you have sufficient donor fat excess sites which fat can be taken for fat transfer. We also would assess your health status too since it is important to know your circulation and blood supply to the tissues.
Ready to get started?
Ready to learn more about Breast Augmentation (Fat Transfer) and find out if you are a good candidate? Call 916 500-2474 to schedule a consultation with Dr Ray at Elite Medical Aesthetics, Rocklin or fill out therequest for consultation form.
Your initial consultation appointment:
During your initial consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss what you want to achieve. Dr Ray will evaluate you as a candidate for Breast Augmentation by fat grafting and would explain what fat grafting technique can do for you.
Dr Ray will do medical evaluation at the time of consultation too. You would need to be prepared to answer the intake form questions:
- Prior medical history,
- Medication list including herbal supplements and allergy list.
- Prior surgeries cosmetics and non-cosmetics, outcome and possible complications
- History of scar and Keloid formation
- current use of alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs
- What is your chief motivation in undergoing fat transfer?
- Your concerns and goals and what you would like to see improved.
- Take photos for your medical record, measure your Breasts and use images to show you improvements you can expect.
- Evaluate your general health as well as your skin.
- Dr Ray then would discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment, likely outcomes, including risks or potential complications.
- Details on the type of local anesthesia that will be used.
Post Breast Enhancement by Fat Transfer, Aftercare and Recovery
During consultation with Dr Ray, he would go over the pre-procedure and post care course and instructions. To reach the best results, your compliance with treatment is crucial.
After fat transfer procedure, you and your caregiver will receive detailed instructions about your post care, including information about:
- How to handle drainage
- What you could expect and possible symptoms may arise
- And Any potential complications
Recovery Period for Breast Augmentation:
Recovery from Breast augmentation fat injections varies and patient’s expectations and perceptions are even more highly variable.
- First week: The swelling and bruising are very likely.
- Second week: the bruising resolves, but swelling will last longer.
- Third week: You will begin to look more like yourself. Careful application of makeup can be helpful in camouflaging any residual signs of swelling or bruising.
- Most people take one week off work and after 10th day, they may feel comfortable to go out.
- Once the swelling recedes, you will be able to appreciate the changes, but subtle swelling may persist for weeks.
How Long Will the Breast Augmentation Results Last?
You would expect the fat grafted area of the Breasts, softer and fuller. You may gradually even see an improvement in skin texture.
- The survival of the fat and longevity of the results depend on the harvesting and preparation technique, physician’s skills, how and where it was injected.
- The injected fat area establishes a new blood supply from your body and receives the nourishment it needs for survival. If this happens, then results can and often are permanent. However, sometimes may need touch up for fat transfer or filler injections may be necessary to reach optimal results.
What is the cost of Breast Augmentation?
The cost of Breast Augmentation involves the cost of fat harvesting from other areas of your body, process the tissue through advanced technique and re-inject into your Breasts. A Complimentary consultation with Dr Ray at Elite Medical Aesthetics, would provide all answers to your questions and an estimate for the cost of the procedure.
Ready to get started?
Ready to learn more about Breast Augmentation (Fat Transfer) and find out if you are a good candidate? Call 916 500-2474 to schedule a consultation with Dr Ray at Elite Medical Aesthetics, Rocklin or fill out the request for consultation form.
*individual Results may vary.
Phone: (916) 500-2474
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
By Appointment Only